Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary


When I save pictures for this blog, I cannot find them so I need help in learning how to get all the pictures in the right files. I thought I was really getting organized, but today I cannot find the pictures I have been saving recently so we will just go with dear, old Smiley who always makes me smile!
 Here we have been saying a prayer at the end of the Litany that has been said for the novena before the Feast of the Sacred Heart. I did not know this prayer so will copy it here for you.

"O Mary, Mother of Grace, pray for us to the Heart of Jesus. Most Holy Trinity, we thank you for the favors you showered on St. Madeleine Sophie. We ask you, through her intercession, to bless the world with your peace and to bless the Society with vocations according to the Heart of Jesus.
Grant the graces we ask, in Jesus' name. Amen.

I think Our Lady is so humble that she did not want me to show even the symbol of the two Hearts of Jesus and Mary which I found once and now seem to have lost it. Still, it is her Feast and her heart is united to the Heart of Jesus.

No comments: