Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Take time to remember to give thanks

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I think it helps to take time today to contemplate all in our lives that call us to give thanks. I often make mental lists of all the people in my life that I feel gratitude for and who are still part of my life, here or in heaven. My list is very long, but after thanking for al the people in my life, I begin to think of all the gifts I have received from God in the different places where I have lived. Since all of this takes a great deal of time, I think I am returning to keeping a gratitude journal where I will just list three things I want to thank God for from the present day or from the past. I have found that this gives me joy!

Sorry this appeared earlier by mistake!

No comments: