Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Better late than never

I have been busy with the preparations for the Diamond Jubilee on Saturday. My sister and brother-in-law arrive tomorrow afternoon and I have planned something each day for the five days they are here. The Liturgy will be beautiful on Saturday and I believe that we will have three tables in the Fireside Room for our guests. Not many RSCJs are coming from outside of our immediate area, but Rose Chen has a group of at least 8 and I have the Jubilarians at a table for 16; I think the other table will be for RSCJs from the communities nearer to us. I am sure this is not at all interesting for my readers, but this is where my thoughts are.
I think I may be taking a few days of vacation so I can come back full of spiritual thoughts. I am full of gratitude for my almost 70 years in the Society of the Sacred Heart and 60 years since final profession this Saturday.

No comments: