Search This Blog

Monday, February 17, 2020

Ski Week Vacation

This is "Ski Week" for the entire school here and so I am now enjoying three full days with one of my sisters who is still teaching and with whom I love to go away with when we are able to use the condo that belongs to the Sisters of Mercy. It is only about an hour and a half from here, but near the beach. We are behind sand dunes, but can walk out to look at the ocean. We have a lovely lagoon on the other side that is full of all sorts of birds and ducks and has a couple of benches to sit on as I no longer walk all the way around the lagoon without needing to sit and contemplate the beauty.
We go on Sunday afternoon and leave on Thursday morning so I am writing my blog ahead for this week.

My senior student is a basketball player and, this being still the season for basketball games, will need to be here. However, it is amazing how many families leave for vacation, many to Tahoe, but others go much farther. 

No comments: