Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2020

God keeps teling us to listen to Jesus

As you can see, I am still with the mystery of the Transfiguration and especially praying over the words: "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased; listen to him."
Lord, I am trying to listen. Sometimes you send me a word from someone else. I read and stayed with this quote from Mother Stuart:
"The color of our thoughts dyes our soul; the color of our soul dyes our world."

This will give us something to reflect on today.
My computer keyboard is acting up and will not let me use the backspace. I did not realize how often I want to use it. I think it is worn out but also the one who cleans our rooms on Wednesdays wiped it with some cleaning fluid and now I have trouble with all the double letters when typing.

No comments: