Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2020

Advent Calendar


 One of our Sisters gave me the gift of an Advent Calendar that is so beautiful. It shows a village with hills and mountains in the distance, a lake with small boats, a tiny village with a huge Christmas tree in the center and sleighs and skiers going back and forth and then, each day you click on the number and you see something different and there is music and snow falling, etc. It is a Jacquie Lawson Advent Calendar and really worth getting, if not this year, next year. I think there is a new one each year.

I also have had some spiritual things sent to me that I love watching . I do not know how to attach but it is nice to have great pictures and music during this Advent. This is another good thing to share today:


No comments: