Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2021


 I am using my autumn pictures as I love the seasson and miss it since California continues to have either summer or spring weather almost all year long. Looking at a waterfall can give me joy. When I was a child it was still quite safe to go to the park. Forest Park in St. Louis was in walking distance of my home and near the west entrance there was a waterfall. If you climbed to the top, there was a flat rock in the middle of the pool and you could actually reach it and eat your picnic lunch on it. That is one of my childhood memories that still gives me joy.

Now think of some of your really good memories and let yourself recover the joy of that moment perhaps waking up to snow on Christmas and finding just what you wanted under the Christmas tree or remembering how your family prepared a birthday party for you, etc.

No comments: