Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March Madness





Now, I know that March Madness refers to college basketball, but I think I have been experiencing a bit of March madness in these days when I am packing books, giving books, trying to sort through much of what I have to send to the Archives, etc. The effort to do all this has created a bit of chaos. I am very neat and hate to see disorder, but now we are going to be living with disorder unless we find a place to store boxes. The realtor may insist on our getting things out of the way in order to show the house. I am trying to be resigned and accept that we need to start now to pack, but I know it is hard for me to live with disorder and we still have three months before we leave! Please pray!

Again I resort to Mother Stuart for inspiration:

"It is always here and now; there is always the present moment to do the very best we can and the future depends on the ways these moments are spent."

No comments: