Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Know His Heart...His Yearnings


United States
178162
Russia
37619
United Kingdom
13089
France
9387
Philippines
8712
Germany
8150
India
5113
Australia
4431
Canada

Above I have copied the page views for the top countries; they give only 10 but Canada and South Korea did not copy. I also have listed Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, China, and other countries but what startled me was to see the number of hits on my blog from Russia.

Now to go back to the Yearnings of the Heart of Jesus. Remember that there is a scripture quote, then a question or two for Jesus, then an invocation and finally a quote from Pope Francis. This should give you plenty to reflect on during these first days of Lent.
"Teach them to observe all that I have commanded you."  Matt 18:20
When you experienced women and men changing their lives for the better did your Heart dance with gratitude? Was this a joy you shared in your prayer with the Father?

Pope Francis: Evangelization aims at a process of growth which entails taking seriously each person and God's plan for his or her life. All of us need to grow in Christ. Evangelization should stimulate a desire for this growth, so that each of us can say wholeheartedly: "It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. (Gal 2:20) EG 160

No comments: