Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Tiime

I am so sorry that I did not save the transcription of the homily from our Jubilee Mass yesterday, but perhaps the Lord just wanted us to remember certain things. I was struck by the good we have done during these past 60 years; most of us spent years teaching, drawing out what others did not even know was within them. He also spoke of our Apostolic Courage which was the name given to our profession group. We have all had a great deal of apostolic courage.
My sister and brother-in-law are here until Tuesday morning so the celebration continues. I am just taking it one day at a time and thanking God that He did arrange it so Betty and Phil could be here.
We are having lovely weather; sunshine and sweater weather after a few cold (for California) days. I am full of gratitude for the many graces of these days as well as my whole life. 

No comments: