Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Time to get going again


 This picture seems to sum up the way many of us have been feeling during this long time of hoping that the boat will be safe and we will reach a new destination after so many months of uncertainty. Of course, the virus caused us to feel that we were at sea in a tiny boat, but we also have so many other currents that are shaking our boat: the crisis of lack of care for our earth, our oceans, etc.; the crisis of homelessness, the plight of the refugees, racism, etc. Now, we need to get out of the boat wherever we can land and do something!

I am beginning to write my blog again because I see that many are waiting for it to appear. I am with new energy; my infected let is healing and I am grateful for that! We all have much to be grateful for and I hope each of my readers will keep a gratitude journal during these next months. If you do not like to write, just spend a few moments each day thinking of all the things you feel grateful for and so often take for granted. God likes to be thanked and He is contantly watching over all of us and providing what we need. Let us be grateful and let our gratitude overflow so we are joyful persons.

No comments: