Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Home from beautiful Arizona



I had a wonderful vacation and it was good to be with family and everyone spoiled me so that I really felt so loved and welcome. However, I am glad to be home and will be back at the University tomorrow and back writing my daily blog reflection with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Today I will just share a little prayer that somehow had become a bookmark for me.
Gracious God, thank you for the gift of today.
Refresh me...Invite me...
To discover your presence in each person that I meet and every event encountered.
Teach me when to speak, when to listen, when to ponder and when to share.
In moments of challenge and decision attune my heart to the whisperings of your Wisdom.
As I undertake ordinary and unnoticed tasks, gift me with simple joy.
When my day goes well may I rejoice!
When it grows difficult surprise me with new possibilities.
When life is overwhelming call me to Sabbath moments to restore your peace and harmony.
May my living today reveal your goodness. Amen.

No comments: