Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

God's Presence

Sometimes I feel that each day is a grace that is to be lived in gratitude and joy. Even when the day seems to be an ordinary one, God is present and makes each time I turn to Him as special moment. He comes in so many ways and, like the waves beating on the cliff in the picture, His presence is constant and asks for recognition.

Today I did many ordinary tasks and errands and was aware that God was with me at each stop, while driving from one place to the next, and even while I was putting away the groceries. The truth is that God is always with me, but I am so unconscious so often that I can go through the day without stopping to be aware of His Presence. I am just grateful that He is there when I turn to Him.

To go back to the quotes about questions from the booklet "Live the Questions Now" published by the LCWR, here is one from James Baldwin:
"The purpose of art is to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers."

The Scripture quote is "How do your eyes come to be open?" John 9:10


No comments: