Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


The picture is of a calm moment on Vero Beach; I just answered an e-mail from a friend in Vero so thought of putting this picture in the blog. I do think a picture to look at helps as much as anything I suggest for reflection.

Here is the quote for today from "Live the Questions Now":

"Asking the proper questions is the central action of transformation. Questions are the key that causes the secret doors of the psyche to swing open."--Clarissa Pinkola Estes

The Scripture quote is from Matthew 13:51:
"Have you understood all these things? Jesus asked.

I think the quote from Clarissa (an author not known to me) is rather thought provoking. The reflection on this in the booklet says that "Questions play a key role in our growth. We learn who we are by asking questions; we learn our stance, our values, and our philosophy of life....

Here is a line from one of Susan Boyle's songs to think about:
"Though I may not know the answer I can finally say I'm free and if the question led me here then I am who I was born to be."

No comments: