Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Arrives with Welcome

It is really frustrating to write this blog on my I -pad but our computer is saying that we have no network connection and we are so helpless waiting for the man who bought and installed our new computer to return!!
I am rejoicing in the first day of Spring - almost every single day is beautiful in Miami and we have almost perfect temperatures all winter but now the trees have new leaves! We are always green but there is a moment when new life just pushes the old leaves away and the swimming pools are again ready with the sun warming the water so brave souls plunge in- the first swim for many of us since last October or early November. We have been aware of the cold, the ice, the snow, the loss of power, even frostbite that winter has brought to our northern friends. Now we can rejoice as the weather begins to change. Spring fever is spreading both energy and joy! 
Today I read next Sunday's Gospel in parts with my faith-sharing group. It is about Jesus at the well with the Samaritan woman. Is Jesus asking me for a drink or am I asking Him for living water?

No comments: