Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

What a joy to see young children!

Yesterday, as soon as mass was over, the Montessori children paraded into the Chapel to entertain us with all the Christmas songs thy had learned. They were darling and so serious about the body movements that enlivened their performance. I am so glad that I was able to be there,

Now that I am feeling better I find myself using he Advent prayer: "Come, Lord Jesus, and do not delay!" I also had a light about today'Gospel. Zechariah was speechless for nine months and imagine how silent the house must have been before Mary arrived.
Now for a Christmas Blessing I received yesterday and want to pass on to you.

May all the days of all the years
That God has still in store,
Be filled with every joy and grace
To bless you more and more;
May hope of heart and peace of mind
Beside you ever stay,
And that's the golden wish I have
For you this Christmas Day!

No comments: