Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time


 I am sorry that I am late in posting this. However, now I can share a thought from the homily today that I keep thinking about as it is helpful. After speaking about the generosity of the poor widow who gave all, Father spoke about how we never want for anything and that should make us so grateful. We have no right ever to complain as we lack for nothing. I was impressed with the idea that we should be thanking God constantly for the security we have because the Society of the Sacred Heart takes care of us when we are at the age of needing to slow down; he said the same is true for the Jesuits and he need not work once he and his provincial decide the time has come for retirement. How many people can retire without worrying about the future? We have so much to thank God for and I am spending time today just feeling grateful!

No comments: