Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2021

What fills your mind today?


 Our Special Chapter begins on November 8 and we are all invited to be on zoom for the Mass on November 10, and also the Masses on November 21, the birthday of our Society on the Feast of the Presentation of Our Lady in the Temple, and the closing of the Special Chapter on December 2.

I am writing about the Chapter today as it is filling my mind and heart as we enter into the entire preparation. We have a special website and I have spent several hours reading all that has been posted. I am using material sent for prayer, discussing some of the exciting ideas for how we might be organizing ourselves for the future, etc. I guess this Special Chapter is filling my thoughts and permeating my entire day, and I am not even a delegate. We do have our Provincial and two elected delegates from the United States/Canada Province plus our former Superior General taking part with others from all over the world. I am feeling more than ever that we are one body.

No comments: