Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

May we all enjoy the day and take time to pray for our country!

I am confiding the elections to the Lord but praying much for wisdom for all those who vote.
My sister and brother-in-law left today and I now am hoping to catch up with e-mails. We took my laptop to be cleaned up or tuned up or something last night and were able to get it this morning. I hope it works now as I am behind in many things. Still, I now have a  phone with captions that works in my room. I seldom give my phone number to anyone except family or very close friends, but I do have one so I can call when necessary.
We have a beautiful chapel and I love just to sit there and know that Jesus is with me. We are surrounded by beauty so I pray that all may enjoy this holiday and thank God for all He has given us.

No comments: