Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2016

The laboreres are few...


From the Sunday Gospel"

"The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few;
so ask the master of the harvest
to send out laborers for his harvest. 
Go on your way;
behold, I am sending you like lambs among wolves. 

Jesus seems to have wanted his followers to go without any of the necessary things such as a staff, a bag for provisions, and sandals. This seems crazy, but Jesus is emphasizing trust. Go preach the Kingdom and God will provide.

My computer is fixed and I will have time now to pray more about what the Holy Spirit wants me to write in this blog. In the meantime, have a great Sunday and I will figure out how to change the spacing for the next blog. At least, I will try. I am learning many things about this laptop which I have had for over five years but have not used very much.

The point to remember is that the laborers are few and we are all called by Jesus to help further the coming of the Kingdom.

No comments: