Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2021

What is Sacred Heart Spirituality for you?


 This week, I am sharing a few thoughts from a paper sent to me by an RSCJ in India, Dr. Mudita Sodder. She has given me permission to do so and my aim is to help each of us to think more deeply about what Sacred Heart spirituality means for each of us at this point in our lives.

She begins by saying that spirituality is a way of life and that "Sacred Heart of Jesus Spirituality is the way of the heart-the path of unconditional love. To follow in the footsteps of the Master, one has to study the interior dispositions of Jesus' hert and learn to love wholeheartedly and unconditionally. To make this a reality in one's life, one needs to have a tete-a-tete with Him daily, spending quality time and energy, in quiet prayer and contemplation." (I cannot get the ^ inserted over tete)

No comments: