Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Four Days to Christmas


 We have our Midnight Mass at 4:00 on Christmas Eve. That is only three days away. I actually have managed to slow down and just take time to be. I have a tiny Infant Jesus and intend to unpack this and do a bit of decorating before Christmas Eve, but I am in no hurry. We will have a "Veilee" at 2:30 on Christmas Eve. My Westwood community has decided to have our own Veilee on Thursday night and we will each bring something to share. I have not decided what to share, but I have this from Christine Rodgers, Christmas 2018:

"The world remains broken, yet in every crack, every fissure- God is there, pouring light, pouring love. Grace goes it mysterious Way. Why would three kings come if not for the Light- the Love- the beautiful Way of Grace."

"We observed his star at its rising and have come to pay homage." Matther 2:2

No comments: