Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Jesus came so helpless


 This year the Feast of the Epiphany is celebrated on Sunday, January 2, 2022! I will be beginning my Guided Imagery Retreat in the Dominican Vacation House in Santa Cruz. I will not be taking my laptop so I may be having a week's vacation from this blog. Today, and for the rest of the week, I am going to share a verse from "A Christmas Prayer" by Illia Delio, OSF. By sharing just a verse at a time, we can pray over it as it is a call for us to reflect and pray.

"O God, during this Christmas season, help us see Your light

    -radiating in the tiniest grain of sand,

In the fungi that grows eneath our fee, in the wildflowers and trees,

    - and in every living creature.

For You are love, and love is the energy that ignites and enkindles.

To live in Your love is to realize that dakness is simply differing degrees of light,

And light pervades our universe."

No comments: