Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2021

God is always needing to be born


 A friend sent me a beautiful Christmas card that she designed and painted herself. It is really beautiful and she does have on the back popp.art 2021 so perhaps she has more creative, gorgeous cards. She has something on the front of the card that I am going to copy here:

"What good is it to me that Mary gave birth to the child of God fourteen hunderd years ago, if I do not also give Birth to God's child in my time and my culture? We are all meant to be Mothers of God. God is always needing to be born."

Inspiration from Meister Eckhart, Mystic, 1260--1328

I am away at my favorite sacred place: the retreat house in Santa Cruz. I am staying there for four nights so I may not have a blog posted every single day this week. 


No comments: