Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Apostolic Courage

I took this picture walking around our grounds. We have such beautiful trees.

To day I am celebrating my 57 years of final profession in the Society of the Sacred Heart. I am also taking one of my RSCJ friends to lunch. I have been wanting to do this since her birthday in early December, but we had to wait until both of us could be free.
The name of our Profession group was "Apostolic Courage" and we have all shown that in many ways through the years. I was struck by the homily at Mass the other day that insisted that we are here for others.
The five of us who made our Final Profession in 1960 will have lunch together in the Fireside room tomorrow. This is such a lovely room and we have all new furniture! We really needed it, but I had no idea that it would make such a difference. The fire in the fireplace looks real and is usually on during this rainy weather we have been having. It just makes the room so inviting.

No comments: