Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Visits



This morning I leave to fly to Arizona and spend twelve days visiting first my brother and his wife, Anita. She is in the picture with me when John and Anita came to see me last summer. After a week in Gold Canyon with them, I go to Scottsdale to be with my sister and her husband and my niece will also be there. We will all have dinner together on the 17th and on the 19th will celebrate my sister's birthday at Anita's and John's desert home. It is right in front of Superstition Mountain so I will take some pictures for my blog.
If I do not write, you know that this is my vacation time. I will be back writing my blog on Shrove Tuesday in time to be ready for the season of Lent.
I might have a few blogs scheduled though so keep looking!

No comments: