Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2017

Washinton's Birthday Observed



I certainly would like to know what George Washington thinks about the United States at this moment in time.

I think the fact that we are all united in one country must please him. I wonder though what he would think of closing borders, having a Congress that is divided and seems to forget the common good, and a new president that seems to want to alienate many.
Sorry, as I usually stay away from any political comments in my blog, but I was thinking of both the progress of our country and our present situation.

Here is another call from our General Chapter:
To be and to act as one Body
"To revitalize our unity in diversity and to act as one Body, dynamic, interconnected. linked with other bodies, in the world and as Church, in order to share, collaborate, and be in solidarity among ourselves and with others"

No comments: