Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Year's Eve


 I am back writing for New Year's Eve after a five-day vacation from my blog. We had time as a community this morning to share what was most important in our year. Each had only three minutes to share, but I think less than half wanted to share. Tomorrow we can have a quiet day of retreat, if we want, or there is also the regular Saturday afternoon movie. I am opting for a day of prayer.

We were given four questions to use if they help us and I like them for they help us to have some good conversations over meals. I am copying the four questions for you here:

1. What is your best memory or moment of 2022?

2, What was your favorite New Years' Eve Memory from your life?

3. What is your wish for the New Year?

4. What do you personally hope to accomplish in 2023?

I wish you all a joyful New Year!

No comments: