Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2022

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve

Today is the last day of Advent and the O Antiphons: "O King of all nations and keystone of the Church; come and save man, whom you formed from the dust!" Sorry, that was yesterday's O Antiphon and today is "O Emmanuel, our King and Giver of the Law; come to save us, Lord, our God!"

The Communion Antiphon speaks to me as it is one of the passages from the book of Revelation 3:20, that I often return to in prayer so I copy it here for you to pray with today:

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door to me, I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me."

Let us spend the day opening our hearts to the Lord who comes to us tomorrow night as a helpless Infant wanting to love us and to be loved!

And what are the gifts I am giving the Infant Jesus on His birthday?
 

No comments: