Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jesus and the World


This picture leads to reflection. Sometimes I forget how small the earth is in comparison with the universe and with other planets, yet God so loved the world that He sent His only Son to live with us and teach us how to love and live for others.

I keep going back to the thought that Jesus is so loving and cares for each of us so much that somehow things will work out even if I see so much that is wrong and so many who are suffering from injustice and lack of care. I need to do what I can, but not lose the joy that God wants each of us to have as we live our lives trying to please Him. He really does want us to enjoy life and has given us so many things in our daily lives to thank Him for, if we only have eyes to see.

No comments: