Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Missionary Spirit

 
Perhaps because I was with someone last week end who was with me in Chile, or maybe because the Holy Father keeps talking about going out to others, or maybe it is just the result of meditating on the way Jesus had a passion to spread the Good News, --whatever it is, I seemed to be filled with a real desire to make Jesus known and loved. I hope this blog helps to do that. Jesus is so present to each of us, but we need to realize this and be with Him who is always with us.

Keeping a gratitude journal has been a big help in my life. I think a grateful person is a happy person!
So many little things happen each day and we are able to reflect back and thank for these even if we did not feel so grateful at the moment. Try it and see if it helps you to live in joy!

No comments: