Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My liffe is but a weaving between my God and me...

Another picture taken from my window at Lake Tahoe. I loved the snow, but was happy not to be out in it!

One of my friends here has given me some things to share in my blog. Here is one to reflect on today:

"My life is but a weaving between my God and me.
I may not choose the colors. He knows what they should be, 
for He can view the pattern upon the upper side,
while I can see it only one this, the under side.

Sometimes He weaves me sorrow which seems so strange to me,
But I will trust His judgment and work on faithfully.
He knows just what is best, so I shall weave in earnest and leave with Him the rest.

At last when life is ended, with Him I shall abide.
Then I may view the pattern upon the upper side.
Then I shall know the reason why pain and joy entwined
was woven in the fabric of life that God designed."

         (Source unknown)

No comments: