Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Ski Week

Until I came to California, I had never heard of ski week. Other schools may have Spring Break, but our school here has the entire week off and many do go skiing! Entire families ski and this year there is plenty of snow. My student went skiing during the Christmas break with his family so now is going to visit the University that has accepted him. He will go with his Dad and spend some time with relatives, too.

I was invited to go away with the same Religious that I gave the retreat to last June at the condo lent us my the Sisters of Mercy; we enjoyed being there so much that we plan to leave today and stay until next Thursday. I will try to schedule my blog ahead. 

Everyone has been telling me to slow down so I am trying to do this. Nothing really spiritual about this blog, but I am preparing for tomorrow.

No comments: