Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2020

Floating on a Cloud


The one guided imagery that I had with my guide last Saturday has helped me through this week of pneumonia, hospital stay, etc. I promised to share so here is just the first part today and I will finish tomorrow.
The music had me swirling around and then swirling up and a big, very white, fluffy cloud came and picked me up. I was then given a ride through space and we kept going up and up toward the sun. I felt wonderful and very relaxed, free and happy also comfortable and contented. I do not need to do anything; just enjoy the ride and the beauty. I see the stars. It gives a different perspective and I also see the ocean below. I am just resting comfortably on my cloud and my cloud continues to move slowly. I do not know where I am going, but I am relaxed. I want the cloud to take me to God. Does God want me now? Then I am in God, surrounded by Light.

To be continued tomorrow.

No comments: