Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2022


 Today I will begin to share my 2nd Guided Imagery from the retreat, but first, a thought for the day"

The Earth is everywhere. You may be used to thinking of the Earth as only the ground beneath your feet. But the water, the sea, the sky, and everything around us comes from the Earth. Everything outside us and everything inside us comes from the Earth.
—Thich Nhat Hanh

Second Guided Imagery on January 6, 2122:

I am climbing a hill, feeling joy (the scenery is very much like the opening of "The Sound of Music")

as it is a beautiful day with gorgeous scenery, the sun is shining, blue sky - all peaceful and joyful. I do not feel tired. Now I am in the sky, floating on a cloud.

Then I find myself in my Chapel chair in the front of Oakwood's Chapel. The statue of the Infant Jesus is sitting up with arms outstreached. I go and ask if I can hold Him. The Infant nods and becomes a real baby and I am sitting in my chair and holding Him and feeling His Love pouring into me. Every particle of my being is filled with love. His Love fills me and wants to pour out to others, 

Now Jesus is sleeping, and Mary comes and takes the baby and sits next to me. I am still feeling His love pouring into me and want to give it to others. 

That is enough for today. Tomorrow I will write about the cabin and the Wisdom Figure, both still significant images for me.






























































No comments: