Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Feast of the Epiphany


 I had the three kings on camels but seem to have lost it and I am having trouble saving some images. This is a tree I decorated and then had in the living room on the Advent calendar that someone gives me for Christmas and it is such fun. You can decorate the living room, change the color of the furniture, light the fire and candles, and then play games with some of the things on the tables. I love it but it ends with Christmas, although one can still play games, review the different scenes of each day and just enjoy watching London scenery as this year was about London.

To go back to the Feast of the Epiphany, I love those wisemen who came from afar to follow the star. They were rich but humble. After they found Jesus with Mary and Joseph, they were warned to return by a different way. I think the Feast of the Epiphany may show each of us a special star to follow in this New Year.

I leave for the Guided Imagery Retreat today so will not be writing a blog again before January 10. 



No comments: