Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007


The Gospel today has the Apostles asking the Lord to increase their faith. He replies: "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you."
I believe in the power of faith. Lord, increase my faith!

The first reading from Wisdom tells us to seek the Lord in integrity of heart.

Psalm 139 (one of my favorite) speaks of how present the Lord always is to us:
O Lord, you have probed me and you know me;
You know when I sit and when I stand;
You understand my thoughts from afar.
My journeys and my rest you scrutinize,
with all my ways you are familiar....


No matter where we go, the Lord is there.

Lord, I know you are with me. Guide me today; give me integrity of heart, and increase my faith! You know me and know what I need today to find you in all!

No comments: