Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Desire for a Transparent Soul


Written after my dream: Transparent be, my lowly soul

O my soul be transparent!
The door is now open wide,
Clear as crystal my soul unfolds
To reveal the treasure it holds.
All the desires that still abide
Laid bare in my transparency.

My soul is filled with quiet peace;
There is no corner for deceit
All is open, clean and clear
For God desires to reside in me
What joy to receive the Trinity!
To give, receive, and share their love.

Transparent be my lowly soul!
Nothing hidden, all revealed.
Gratitude doth overflow,
His love for me is not concealed.
Transparent be my lowly soul,
Open to God, myself, and others.

Pray that this may be true!

2 comments:

mary camilleri said...

What a lovely inspiered poem

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful and it truly reflects how i feel when i pray