Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Wisdom of our God...


Today we begin with the O Antiphon that begins with O Wisdom but I have put the symbols for all eight antiphons for you to see today.
O Wisdom of our God Most High, guiding creation with power and love: come to teach us the path of knowledge! Alleluia, alleluia.
We are asking God to come with all his Wisdom and to teach us. What is it that we need to learn from God whose power and love guides all creation? We ask to be taught by God the path of knowledge! It is a daring request! We ask God to come and teach us! And he does and does it with love for God is Love! I leave you to make your own meditation or reflection on this O Antiphon.

Last year I wrote my own O Antiphons and must see if I can find them. It was just a way to help me make them part of my life at the time. Maybe you will be inspired to write your own, too. What is it that you wish the Wisdom of God to teach you today?

No comments: