Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Novena for the Feast of the Sacred Heart is helpful


I hope each of my readers has been able to follow the novena for the Feast of the Sacred Heart. Some of the pictures, reflections, and Scripture passages have been so well chosen that I feel I should not be writing this week.
One of our Religious who just lost her mother told us how much the following had helped so may we pray it together for her and for all who need our prayer today:

Lord, God,
You are attentive to the voice of our pleading.
Let us find in your Son
Comfort in our sadness,
Certainty in our doubt,
And courage to live through this hour.
Make our faith strong
Through Christ our Lord.

1 comment:

Concord Pastor said...

Sr. Helen, thanks very much for linking to my blog and to the Novena to the Sacred Heart which I offered there. My site meter reports over 100 visitors from your own blog and I'm most grateful!