Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Why am I alive?

Do you ever ask yourself why you are alive when so many die? I woke up last night pondering this question because I was really ready to die and I am sure it was the power of prayer that kept me alive and a miracle that I am now well. God must want something from me still - God seems to have arranged things so that my life is more contemplative. As much as I want to get back to Miami, I realize that God is planning things so that I now will be here for Holy Week and Easter and then still have more time here before our meeting with the Central Team in Grand Coteau. And then I have another ten days in Coteau. We have the oldest Sacred Heart school in continuous existence in the Society of the Sacred Heart. I love the school, the grounds, the Jesuit retreat house, and the work we do there and have done since 1822.

No comments: