Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Home Again





I arrived home on the "red eye". I left Phoenix at 2:00 AM and arrived home about 9:30, Miami time as Suzanne had offered to meet me and she was delayed. My brother-in-law and my sister insisted on taking me to the airport last night so I had a about four hours to read in the airport before we were able to board. I am rather sleepy today but have done many things. The mail piles up when one is away.
My motto for this year is "Joyful Surrender" and I am finding it very fruitful. My sister gave me a book on Joy - all different ways of reflecting on joy. I suspect I will use these ways as titles for these days before Lent begins on February 10.
My retreat was very joyful and I keep hearing Jesus tell me that he just wants me to let Him love me. That gives me joy! I am grateful for this time away with Him, with friends and family. I also am glad to be home again!


No comments: