Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve



Jesus is born. Let us rejoice! We want to take time today just to be with Mary and the newborn Infant Jesus. What might I offer as a birthday gift? St. Joseph and the Shepherds are also there and, of course, the angels. However, we may just want to kneel in adoration and wonder. God has come to us! The Incarnation is a great mystery.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us..."

We are having our "veilee" at 10:30 AM and Mass at 4:00 PM;
we also have Mass at 11:00 on Christmas Day. I think we have egg nog and cookies after the Mass at 4:00. That might be our supper! When I was here before, I was in isolation for Christmas so I am looking forward to everything this year!

No comments: