Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Busy Persons' Retreat this week

I am again having the privilege of directing three of the faculty in the Busy Persons' Retreat here. It is always a special week for me and I ask your prayers for the retreat and my retreatants. 

Last Thursday, a few of us spoke to the Parents' Association meeting at 8:00 in the morning. We were amazed at the number of parents who were present for the meeting. It was to get to know some of the RSCJs here and each of us had a couple of questions to answer, but the two lovely women who had interviewed us ahead of time, actually put all the answers to there questions into a booklet for the parents. I thought the idea was really appreciated by the parents and it is good for them to know more about the Religious of the Sacred Heart and our education. 

No comments: