Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Courageous Joy


 

I thought I was getting another picture but this laughing face turned up so maybe the Holy Spirit wanted me to add another book that I bought and have on my bookshelf but have not begun to read it. The title is Courageous Joy: Delight in God Through Every Season by Mary Carver and is "An (in)courage Bible Study published in 2021 by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, Grand Rapids, Michigan.  It seems that there are other titles in this series: Courageous Simplicity; Couraageous Kindness, etc.

The contents have been arranged into six weeks and each has questions and room to answer them. Here are the titles for the six weeks: What is Joy?; Joy in the Lord; Joy in Who God Made You to Be; Joy in the Good Times; Joy in the Bad Times; Joy in Community.

I am saving this as I have much to read now, but I think I will enjoy working through this book later.

I think that we find joy when we are living in gratitude for all that we have been given. I do spend time thanking God for His many gifts each day; I hope you do the same. 

No comments: