Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Read a page of Scripture every day


 I am behind in everything this week so will just say that I am aware of falling behind with my blog and will catch up and share more by the end of the week. I am going to see my spiritual director tomorrow and it is about an hour and 40 minute drive but may take longer as I am going with someone who says she drives slowly and I am not to say one word on the way to San Rafael or the way back. She says she gets easily distracted so I will be praying and let her drive. We will have lunch and then each of us can have a visit and we will leave by 2:30 to return.

I am going to try to see why my spiritual director is not getting my emails and the zoom link. It is frustrating so I will be there tomorrow in person. 

I love the idea that our Dominican priest gave us to read one page of scripture each day. I intend to do this as I am doing so much reading and need to return to the Bible. 

No comments: