Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday and a new week


 

I find the week goes by so quickly. Monday is fun here because we have a reunion at 3:30. I shall be out this Monday with my spirituality group of mothers. We will go to Half Moon Bay and have lunch there and then come home. It is a lovely drive and we will be at the ocean. However, I shall be back in time for reunion probably. I am looking forward to seeing these wonderful women in person and together as we have been meeting on zoom. 

I am pondering something I read from Richard Rohr. He says that our simple breathing models our entire vocation as a human being. "You are an incarnation, like Christ, of matter and spirit operating as one. This, more than anything we believe or accomplish, is how all of us continue the mstery of incarnation in space and time--either knowingly and joyfully- or not."

I hope we all have a week full of joy!

No comments: