Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Excuses - and coming events

I did not write yesterday.

I did go to a meeting of some of the mothers in the school in the morning and then we had reunion in the afternoon with Sister B Mardel who is 103 years old and is still so sharp and so holy. She lived for 22 years at our school in San Francisco, Broadway, which is in the historic Flood Mansion. She showed us a video of the house and told us how it had been given to us. I think this was in 1915 but you can find more with pictures on Google. 

Today I have the Book Club and hope to finish writing a chapter for our memoir writing. I actually have not begun it yet. On Thursday, some of us are going on a Bay Cruise as the outing of the month! We are paying our own ticket but will take lunch from here and we leave right after Mass. Then, on Friday, we have our big Halloween party. All of this is fun but takes time and we are having problems with the Internet, too, so I may not be writing every day this week. We also have had a leak discovered in the roof and the men have had to tear an entire bathroom apart. Since there are eight of us in Westwood, this is causing a bit of confusion. I hope the men can rebuild the bathroom as fast as they have been able to demolish it!
 

No comments: