Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Here I am in Miami again; so much of the northwest has been battling snow and even in Arizona we had some snow! I was happy to see it as it covered the tops of the mountains in front of my brother's home. At first, I could not believe it was really snowing so my brother went out and came in with his hands full and his rain jacket covered with snow.
I have much to say both about a lovely family visit - five days with my brother and sister-in-law and the next five nights with my sister and brother-in-law and my niece and nephew were also able to be there so it was great seeing all. We were eighteen for dinner on Sunday, my sister's birthday. She lives in Scottsdale where all is green; my brother lives in Gold Canyon at the foot of Superstition Mountain and it is all desert. I enjoy both and usually there is warm sun during the day and cold nights.
Here is a thought from one of my favorite blogs which you will find on the right side. It begins with a quote from Mother Stuart:

The source of our happiness is within ourselves, nothing can take it away.

Yes, the source of my happiness is within; that source being God and my relationship with God, in the Heart of Jesus. And nothing can take that away...


I copied this as it is what I also believe and want to pass on!

No comments: