Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jesus is Lord so relax ...

When we realize that Jesus is Lord, we can relax. He loves each of us. He can do anything. We need only to trust His Heart.

Pope Francis said in his visit toTacloban in his homily:
"I have come to tell you that Jesus is Lord. And he never lets us down. Father, you might say to me, I was let down because I have lost so many things, my house, my livelihood. It’s true if you say that and I respect those sentiments. But Jesus is there, nailed to the cross, and from there he does not let us down. He was consecrated as Lord on that throne and there he experienced all the calamities that we experience. Jesus is Lord. And the Lord from the cross is there for you. In everything the same as us. That is why we have a Lord who cries with us and walks with us in the most difficult moments of life."

How wonderful to know that Jesus is Lord and He loves us!

No comments: